Terms of Service
Last modified: Sept 21th, 2017
Bot Libre, refers to the Bot Libre website, which is owned and administered by Paphus Solutions Inc., a Canadian corporation.
Rules and policies
- You will not post images or content, nor name your bots in any way that may violate copyrighted works, or personality rights, that you do have rights to.
- You will not use content, or teach a bot responses that contain hate speech, threatening language, sexuality or pornographic content; incite violence; or contain nudity, graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any user or bot.
- You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not use Bot Libre to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
- You will not use your bot for spam, or to violate the terms of any other service.
- Any violation of these rules or policies may result in the termination of your account, and your bot instances.
- If you suspect your copyrighted work has been uploaded to our website, please flag the item including your copyright info, or contact our copyright agent Paphus Solutions Inc. (see contact).
- Accounts of users found to repeatedly violate copyrighted works will be terminated.
Your Bots, Content and Information
You own the bots your create on this website subject to the following conditions and limitations:
- For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and scripting code, you give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use your bot and any IP content on our website, through our wireless applications, and other interfaces.
- When you delete your bot or IP content, it is deleted from our database. However, you understand that your bot may persist in our backup copies for a period of time.
- When you create a bot as public, it will be accessible by any user including anonymous users, of BOTlibre including this website, its wireless applications, or other interfaces.
- When you create a private bot, it will only be accessible to users you give access to.
- Any content you give to another user's bot instance through interaction you release all rights to.
- This website makes no guarantee on the security or durability of your bot instance. Its data may be lost due to software or hardware failure, hacked, lost due to software upgrades, deleted to reclaim space, or may be deleted if determined to be in violation of the website rules or policies.
- We appreciate suggestions about our website and applications, but you understand that we may use them without obligation to compensate you for them.
- We may ad advertisements to our pages, or your content pages.
Bot Libre allows you to ad your own ad code to your content to generate revenue for yourself. You can obtain ad code from Google Adsense, or any other ad provider. Your ads must also comply with the Bot Libre terms of service, and cannot contain any offensive, or adult content.
Bot Libre uses ads through Google Adsense. Google may collect information on users including demographics and interest reporting, see gaoptout for opt outs.
You must be at least 13 years old to use this website.
We do our best to keep this website safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep this website safe, and provide several mechanism to flag bot instances, responses, users, and posts that are in violation of this website's rules and policies.
User Content and Licensing
Bot Libre allows users to create and upload content to our web service and release the content under a license of their choosing. Bot Libre has rules governing this content, and has policies in place allow flagging and deleting of content and users violating those policies. However Bot Libre is not responsible for the user generated and uploaded content, and makes no guarantee on its accuracy, safety, or liability, and Bot Libre make no guarantee that the license associated with user content is accurate.
Video and Audio Chat
- See 'Rules and policies', these all apply to video and audio chat.
- Offensive or adult content feeds, including sexuality, nudity, pornographic, graphic or gratuitous violence, will result in immediate termination of your account.
- Please flag any users violating our terms of service.
API, Limits, and TTS
You can use our API, including TTS and Avatars SDK in your own applications or website, for commercial or personal use. Any files or content returned by the API or SDK are subject to the licensing of that content, as defined on the content's pages. For Bot Libre's TTS (text to speech) content, the content is public domain, and you are free to store the generated audio files on your own server, or use as you wish. The API, knowledge, and other limits are not guaranteed, and are subject to future changes in service, even for Bronze, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond accounts.
If you use our services, SDK, or API on your website, you must provide a link to botlibre.com on your site, unless you upgrade to a Bronze, Gold, Platinum, or Diamond account.
TranslationOur language translation service uses Yandex Translate. If you use our language translation, you are responsible for conforming to Yandex's terms of service, https://yandex.com/legal/translate_api
APIs and ServicesIf you use Bot Libre with another service or API, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, or others, you are also responsible for their terms of service.
Refund PolicyRefunds cannot be given for services already provided, or after 30 days from the payment date.
BOTLIBRE PROVIDES YOU WITH ITS SITE AND BOTS ON AN AS IS BASIS. WE OFFER NO WARRANTY, EXPLICIT OR IMPLIED, REGARDING ANY BOTS, THE SITE, THE ACCURACY OF ANY INFORMATION, OR ANY RIGHTS OR LICENSES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-FRINGEMENT, OR THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.